Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone And Using Earphones - GISTVIC BLOG

A Platform For Latest Celebrity News, Gist And Happenings.

  • Breaking News

    Tuesday, 5 February 2019

    Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone And Using Earphones

    Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone And Using Earphones

    Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone And Using Earphones


    A 24-year-old Thai man has been electrocuted while charging his Samsung phone and listening to music on his bed in Chonburi, Thailand. Gistvic Reports.

    Kritsada Supol was found dead with his phone plugged into a power point and earpiece plugged into his ears on Sunday.

    Police Captain, Jaleuk Polthong, said police believe the deceased was electrocuted while using the earphones and charging his smartphone at the same time.

    Officers blamed a poor quality charger for the death. Police Captain Polthong added: ‘"Many people could be in danger if they use cheap chargers which are not manufactured from the authorised company.

    We believe a short circuit caused his death while he was on the phone with someone or he was listening to music. The body will be sent for an autopsy to confirm the exact cause of death." Gistvic Reports.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Loading...
    Copyright © 2017 Gistvic Connects

    About Me

    My photo
    Am a passionate writer who loves to disseminate informative reports on untapped celebrity gossips and happenings.