Burna Boy Twice As Tall Album is currently trending on social media after it got over 6 million streams in less than 12 hours of it release.
We could say, the album has been one of the most anticipated hit after Burna Boys last album, The African Giant. There are speculations that “Twice As Tall” will beat “African Giant” which had over 117 million streams on Spotify and 61.7 plus streams on audiomack.
Although Burna Boy lost 2020 grammy award to Beninese, Angélique Kidjo, the 28-year-old Nigerian singer won Best International Act at the 2019 BET Awards, Apple Music’s Up Next artist among others.
Burna Boy‘s new album, “Twice As Tall” contains 15 tracks, which features Youssou N’Dour, Naughty By Nature, Chris Martin, Stormzy Sauti Sol and more others. The album was available for streaming on Friday, 14th of August.
There have some reactions on social media following the release of the hit music. See some below:
- @LoladeTeniola – Nigerians Sha, Burna boy Album just came out and you’re telling me the album is fire.
- @wolexz_tricks – Wizkid fans should rest!! burna boy no even talk say he go drop album and he drop am!! Buh no! since 2006 wizkid don dey postpone album!! Yet all his new tracks are average songs!! Please there’s level to this things!! Y’all are scared to say it!! I said!
- @CorrosiveRules – If Burna could actually make a better project than African Giant. Trust me and Let’s just agree he’s the Greatest #TWICEASTALL.
- @kzquann – Black Americans always paying homage to their African side whenever it’s beneficial!! That’s what Diddy did on burna’s TWICE AS TALL #TWICEASTALL.
- @Morris_Monye – This was the same Burna Boy that the entire Twitter was insulting just few months ago… This is why opinions mean nothing to me here. It’s all fickle and transient.
- @SecretaryAce – With this album, the African giant is up there with both Wizkid and Davido. And the truth is, lyrically, Burna is better than both Wizkid and Davido. Future generations will get the message just as we vibe to Fela today. Odogwu on a Grammy level.
- @ABorBoogie – it’s 3am and i’m talking to the person i wanna talk to. Burna boys album is playing in the background. life is good.
- @OgbeniDipo – I spent the last 1 hour 7 minutes of my life listening to Burna Boys #TWICEASTALL album. No regrets though. I didn’t plan to take any personal and professional development course with that time.