Popular Nigerian beautician, Sally Onome Okunzuwa has died from Carbon monoxide poisoning in Obudu, Calabar.
She was reportedly discovered dead after burning charcoal in her room to keep her warm in the night.
In a statement made on her Instagram account, Sally died on 23rd of August 2020. “It is with deepest regret we bring to your knowledge the sudden demise of our beloved daughter, sister and boss Sally Onome Okunzuwa CEO SALLY SIGNATURE SALOON AND SPA.”, Post reads.
“Who left this world to a better place On the 23rd of August 2020 due to Carbon monoxide poisoning. ” ” The sally signature brand will like to use this medium to appreciate you all for your prayers and support.”, The management added.
Sally recently gifted herself a range rover on her birthday on July 25th 2020.