Two persons have been confimed dead and killed after prison warders and motorcyclists had a clash in Ibadan.
Eyewitness account has it that a prison warder allegedly shot a motorcyclist at gate area of Ibadan, the Oyo state capital.
The incident led to confusion in the area as some youths displayed dangerous weapons and made burn fire on the road.
Traders in the axis hurriedly closed their shops to avoid being caught up in the crisis.
MORE DETAILS COMING…..
- How ‘Capital One’ froze my bank account because of PPP loan
- PPP Loan: Can I change my bank account on Blue acorn?
- Woman creates gofundme after exhausting PPP loan, makes over $3k in 24hrs
- Rydel funk shares baby’s name & proposal video
- Woman shot after rejecting man’s advances