Floor and Decor Credit Card Accounts are issued by Comenity Capital Bank. Read Floor and Decor Credit Card Review 2022 below.
Founded in 2000 and with its headquarters in Smyrna, Georgia, Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc., sometimes known as Floor & Decor, is a multi-channel American specialty retailer of hard surface flooring and related accessories (a suburb of Atlanta).
The company’s retail locations sell flooring goods made of tile, wood, laminate, and natural stone as well as ornamental and installation accessories. The firm caters to commercial clients, DIY customers, and expert installations.
The business had 100 warehouse-format storefronts as of December 2018 and small-format standalone design centres in 28 states. Products are also sold by Floor & Decor via its online shopping platform. The business established five additional warehouse-format locations in the first half of 2018.
What is Floor and Decor Business Credit Card?
The company has two business credit cards, the Pro Premier and the commercial business account. The Pro premier Floor and Decor Credit Card has;
- No Annual Fee
- 6 months pro premier financing on purchases of $299 or more
- It can be used for real estate, construction, interior design, and more.
- Flexible payment options allow you to make low monthly payments or pay in full each month
- Add multiple authorized buyers to your account, sharing a single credit line
- Manage authorized buyer spending limits
- Set account and transaction alerts to monitor card usage
- Organize account activity online by jobs and clients
- Export account activity to Excel, CSV, Quicken, or Quickbooks
The commercial business account has:
- Net 30 Terms – Payment due 30 days after delivery of material
- Reserve inventory for the length of each project – no prepayment required
- Separate Job Account Credit Lines available for mid to large scale projects
- Itemize billing invoices coded with job/PO references to simplify accounting
- Track spending across multiple projects and purchase orders
Commercial Business Accounts are designed for contractors, developers, and others who have ongoing business in the construction industry.
How To Apply For Floor and Decor Business Credit Card
If you plan on applying for the Floor and Decor Credit Card, there are some requirements you need to have to start your online application. See them below.
- A Registered Business (LLC, S-CORP, C-CORP)
- Your business EIN number
- Business phone number
- Business email with your business domain (email@example.com)
- Business address (no p.o box)
- home address
If you have everything in check, Head over to the Floor and Decor website to begin your application.
Is The Card For You?
The Floor and Decor credit card does not report any credit line but it reports your balance. You can use the card for your real estate business, or Airbnb business or you can start your own dropshipping business.
Make sure you use a working phone number. A representative may call you to verify your business details.