Are you looking for ways to cancel your Bitsbox subscription? You are at the right place. Continue reading below to learn how.
Bitsbox is a company that teaches kids how to code apps. The business sells boxes containing suggested apps for users to code on a virtual tablet.
Cancel your Bitsbox subscription
Follow the steps below to cancel your subscription.
If you ordered from Bitsbox directly,
- Login to your account
- Click the Cancel button
- Answer the survey questions
- The cancellation process will begin (this can take up to 48 hours)
If you ordered through Amazon:
- Log in to your Amazon account
- Hover over Accounts and Lists
- Click on Memberships and Subscriptions
- Click Manage Subscription when you find Bitsbox in this list
- Click end subscription
All boxes for which payment has been received will be shipped. If you have any additional questions about canceling your Bitsbox subscription after reading this Bitsbox review, please contact the brand’s customer service team at help@Bitsbox.com.
According to Bitsbox’s Return Policy, If your Bitsbox has already been shipped, you cannot return it, and you will not be refunded for any unshipped Bitsboxes during your subscription. However, you can cancel your subscription renewals at any time.