Several reports of NBA secaucus NJ credit card charges have been received from various users. We will write a brief review of the charge.
Continue reading below to learn more.
NBA secaucus nj charge on credit card
If you see the NBA secaucus NJ charge on credit card, it means you bought an item from the company or someone else used your card which could be a sign of fraud.
Be aware that fraudsters frequently conduct a small dollar transaction to see if a card is active.
They begin selling the numbers on the black market after receiving approval.
Minor unauthorized purchases are frequently an indication that the card has been compromised, so you should lock your card right away.
However, Examine all receipts from that time period to ensure you did not simply overlook a purchase you authorized. If you come up empty-handed, contact the merchant; it could be an honest mistake, and the charge can be reversed.
If it’s not an error, contact your credit card company to dispute the charge.
What to do if you didn’t authorize the NBA secaucus nj charge on credit card
If you did not authorize the charge or you never bought anything from the company, you could be the victim of credit card fraud.
You must immediately notify your card issuer by calling the number on the back of your card or logging into your online credit card account.
Your credit card company will most likely cancel your card and send you a new one. You will not be held liable for the unauthorized charges.
Cancelling NBA subscriptions
To cancel a subscription purchased through NBA.com, iOS or Android devices, please follow these steps:
- Go to the NBA.com homepage
- Hover over ‘Sign in’ (top right) or the “My Account” icon (top right) if you’re already signed in
- If you are not signed in, click ‘Sign in with NBA ID’ (top right) and enter your email and password
- Hover over the ‘My Account’ icon (top right)
- Click ‘My NBA ID’
- Click ‘Manage Plan’ next to the Subscription section
- Click ‘Manage Plan’
- Click ‘Cancel Subscription’
- Click ‘Continue’
- Click a Cancel Reason
- Go through the flow and confirm your cancellation
- Confirm by clicking ‘Cancel Subscription’
You will receive a cancellation confirmation email after successfully cancelling your subscription
You can follow this instructions on how to cancel your subscription through iOS.
- Go to the App Store application
- In the upper right corner, tap on the circle icon with your initials to view your Apple ID account.
- Tap “Subscriptions”
- Tap on “NBA” to view more details
- Tap “Cancel Subscription”
You can follow this instructions on how to cancel your subscription through Android.
- On your Android device, go to your subscriptions in Google Play.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.