EDD E0001 error is making users worried after the glitch started when trying to open the inbox on the Employment Development Department website.
“My newest message has the “Go 1099 paperless” title, but now I can’t open anything in my inbox without receiving the error code. This must be a site-wide issue.” A user said.
Another complained: “I hope they fix it soon. I can’t view any of the emails. If we get something important… I don’t want to miss it“.
Why you are getting the E0001 Error message
- It’s possible that the website’s servers are having issues.
- Your brower can also be an issue, if you dont clear your cookies and cache for some time it might have an effect.You can clear your cookies and trying checking your edd emails again.
EDD Error Codes
There are different types of EDD error codes, e324, e0020, e318, e321, e314, e0001, e4302, e311, e327, e0030, e0001 among others.
However, If you get an E311, E313, or E318 error message, double-check your California Driver License (CDL) or Identification (ID) card to make sure you’re using your full legal name, correct date of birth, and correct CDL or ID number as they appear on the card; and fill out all required fields marked with a red asterisk.
If you continue to receive an E311, E313, or E318 error message, you may request assistance through Ask EDD:
- Select the category: Disability Insurance Benefits or Paid Family Leave.
- Select the sub-category: SDI Online.
- Select the topic: I Received an Error Message, and select Continue.
- Complete the information requested.
- In the “Additional Information” section, indicate that you received the error message E311, E313, or E318 while registering an SDI Online account, then select Submit.
You may also request assistance by calling the EDD:
For Disability Insurance, call 1-800-480-3287 and select your language option and then option 2 for the SDI Online Services Help Desk.
For Paid Family Leave, call 1-877-238-4373 and select your language option and then option 2 for the SDI Online Services Help Desk.