Sad Face Filter
The sad face filter will make it seem like you are in tears, even though you are not crying. It’s a fun filter to use.
Many well-known creators and TikTok users utilized hashtags like # sadfilter and # cryfilter to post videos using this filter as a challenge.
The #sadfilter is currently having 14 million views on Tiktok.
How To Use Sad Face Filter on Tiktok
Follow the steps below on how to use the Sad Face Filter on Tiktok.
1. Open the Tiktok app on your phone
2. Go to “For you” or “discover” page
3. Search for the ‘crying filter’
4. Click on the crying face effect at the top
5. Click on “try this effect” and use.
How To Use Sad Face Filter On Snap Chat
Follow the steps below on how to use the Sad Face Filter on snap chat.
1. On your phone, open the Snapchat app.
2. Select the search option from the top left.
3. Type “crying” or “sad face” and press enter.
4. The crying filter will appear in the search results; tap it to use it right away!
You can try out the filter, and tag (#gistvic) us in your videos.