Due to the high volume of the SBA Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) applications, some users have been experiencing some issues.
“I’m stuck on the e-signature processing tab…but I have a confirmation number. I sure hope I have my spot in line! Got my app done right at 12pm” A man said.
While speaking on the issue, The SBA said the place in line of the affected applicants is been reserved and the E-signature processing error will be resolved as soon as possible.
Affected applicants should “check back in the portal later to download their documents or check the status of their application“.
The Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) was created by the American Rescue Plan Act to help restaurants and other eligible businesses stay open.
This scheme would compensate restaurants for sales losses caused by the pandemic, up to a maximum of $10 million per company and $5 million per physical location.
Recipients are not expected to repay funds if they are used for qualifying purposes before March 11, 2023.
Who can apply for Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF)
- Food stands, food trucks, food carts
- Bars, saloons, lounges, taverns
- Snack and nonalcoholic beverage bars
- Bakeries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Brewpubs, tasting rooms, taprooms (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Breweries and/or microbreweries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Wineries and distilleries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Inns (onsite sales of food and beverage to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Licensed facilities or premises of a beverage alcohol producer where the public may taste sample, or purchase products.