Is Clydia discord bot scam or legit? Find out
Discord is a well-known platform for online communities, digital creators and businesses, and general socializing. However, cybercriminals frequently use it to steal users’ personal information or money.
One is the Clydia discord bot.
Is Clydia’s discord bot scam or legit?
It’s a scam and should be avoided. The name of the bot was Cydia before it was changed to Clydia.
If you click the “accept” and the continue button, your discord account will be gone. Always have your 2FA on at all times.
How to protect yourself from Discord scams
While completely protecting yourself from Discord scams can be difficult due to the wide variety of scams perpetrated by fraudsters, it is certainly possible and does not have to be more complicated than it needs to be.
Here are some simple but effective best practices to protect yourself from various types of Discord fraud attempts:
- Enabling 2-factor authentication will help protect your account even if your credentials are compromised.
- Avoid clicking on any suspicious links, especially those from unknown senders.
- Do not share your discord account’s password with anyone.
- Don’t install any suspicious or unknown software.
- Avoid copying and pasting unfamiliar code.
- Never share or even screen capture your authorization token in Discord