1-10 highest paid football players in the world and their age
Paris Saint-Germain house 3 out of the top ten highest paid, others are gotten from English football teams. Earnings are expected totals for the 2022/2023 football season. This includes salary and endorsements.
1. Kylian Mbappé who plays for Paris Saint-Germain and earns $125 million annually, is 23 years old.
2. Cristiano Ronaldo plays for Manchester United and earns $113 million annually. He is 37 years old.
3. Lionel Messi plays for the Paris Saint-Germain side and earns $110 million annually. He is 35 years old.
4. Neymar also a teammate will Messi at Paris Saint-Germain earns $91 million. He is 30 years old.
5. Mohamed Salah the Egyptian who plays for the Liverpool side gets $39.5 million annually. He is also 30 years old.
6. Eden Hazard, a former English football side star who now plays at Real Madrid makes $31.1 million annually. He is 31 years old.
7. Andrés Iniesta who has played alongside Messi before at Barcelona, plays for Vissel Kobe and earns $30 million annually. He is 38 years old.
8. Raheem Sterling, newly signed to Chelsea earns $29.4 million annually. He is 27 years old.
9. Kevin De Bruyne, a player at Manchester City gets $29 million annually. He is 31 years old.
10. Antoine Griezmann plays for the Atlético Madrid side and gets $27.5 million annually. He is 31 years old.