The ‘No Simp September’ is going viral as we enter the month of September. What’s is the Tiktok trend rules and meaning.
No Simp September, like No Nut November, is an internet challenge that urges men to refrain from engaging in any simp-like conduct for the full month of September. Insidehook said.
TikTok user @albaniantweetreated was among the first to push for “No Simp September” in July 2020. “ATTENTION BOYS September will now be known as No Simp September. If you get caught simpin for these girls in September yoo [sic] will be exposed to the Boys Community. Do me a favor and spread the word.”
The video has received over 1.3 million views and 200k likes, and it has inspired a slew of other TikToks to spread the word about the challenge.
No Simp September official rules
According to the Reddit community, These are “No Simp September” rules:
- Be honest about simping, if you break down during the month and simp, you should come forth and confess, the only thing worse than a true simp, is an underhanded one, who takes the reward, yet still simps.
- Do not donate any money to booby streamers, tik tok (*shudders*) dancers, E-girls, etc. This is one of the purest forms of simping, you are submitting and surrendering your financial power for a fleeting moment of lust, you could use this money that you spent precious time for, on something that will prove to be wholesome, and last long.
- Do not reject the oppertunity to spend time with friends of family, in order to watch booby streamers, or any of the other culprits listed in the last rule.
- Do not Upvote, like, or comment on a post, just because there is a girl in the photo, stop, analyze the media, ask yourself “would I really Upvote this if there wasn’t a girl in the picture?”. This rule also applies to 4chan, don’t click on bait threads just because there is a girl/ anime character in the thumbnail, were tired of seeing /bant/ riddled with these posts, contain that shit to /a/.
- (This may be a hard one for some of you [no pun intended]) Do not willingly view “rubbish” videos during the entire month of September. The addiction can be just as much of a destructive behavior as simping.
- Comment on the daily check-ins, all you have to do is literally just say, “Still In” and you will be credited for that day.
A simp, according to Urban Dictionary, is “someone who does way too much for a person they like.” Another way to define Simp is when a man prioritizes his girlfriend over his buddies.